Radon Gas Detector Digital Rechargeable
Great for professionals or around the home. This convenient radon detector will start giving radon gas readings in an hour, you will not have to wait for lab results to find out if there is a radon gas hazard in your home.
- Professionals choice for accuracy and reliability
- 1 day, 7 day and long term averages
- USB rechargeable cable included
- Measures Bq/M3
|Detecting Technology||Passive radon diffusion chamber|
|Sensor||Alpha spectrometry sensor|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium battery DC3.7V 1000mAh|
|Fully Charged battery operating time||Up to 3-6 months of continuous monitoring|
|Precision short term||< 20%|
|Precision Long term||< 10% after 1 month|
|Accuracy||5% +/- 5BQ/M3|
|Measurement range||up to 250BQ/M3|
|Minimum measurement time||1 hour|
|Operating Environment||0 Degrees C to +40 Degrees C relative humidity<95%|
Get the latest radon testing technology, with lithium battery for portable use.
This radon detector is made for Canada with readings in becquerels per cubic metre (Bqm3). Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer in non smokers, according to health Canada.
RD-35 Radon Gas Detector Features:
- Long Term Average: Long term average measurements over the year, and the most reliable reading. It is updated hourly, and best for identifying any risks from radon gas.
- Short Term Average: This is the average over the last seven days, and the latest reading of the hour. This is ideal for detecting changes in the short term from ventilation or a newly installed
- radon fan or mitigation system.
- Coefficient Of Injury: This bar chart will increase as the risk of radon gas increases. Health Canada recommends no more than 200Bqm3 The world Health organization sets the acceptable level at 100Bq/m3.
Usually the basement will have the highest readings of radon gas levels in the home and levels drop going up each level. We recommend to take your readings in the basement.